Our Next Meeting will be December 18th, 2015!
We meet from 9:30-11:30am
(We meet at First Baptist Church in downtown Newnan, use the Madison Street Entrance)
• At this meeting- We will be doing a Christmas painting. We can’t wait for you to see the design the leadership team has picked out for you to paint! Please plan to be on time or a little early, so we can get started as soon as possible! A special thanks to Joanna Harvey from Bubbles and Brushes for teaching us!
• We are asking that all the moms bring their favorite Christmas dish to share with us for our breakfast. It does not have to be a breakfast item, it can be anything that is your favorite Christmas dish!
• This is our last meeting to bring baby bath care items for the pregnancy center! Please contribute if you can! The pregnancy center is very grateful for everything we are doing for them!
• We have a play date set up for December 28th, at 10am at Monkey Joes. Here is the link for more information:https://www.facebook.com/events/200892316916472/
• We will meet again on January 15th, 2016 and that meeting will be spa day! Where you can enjoy being pampered!
• We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!