Our Next Meeting will be January 29th, 2016!
We meet from 9:30-11:30am
(We meet at First Baptist Church in downtown Newnan, use the Madison Street Entrance)
• At this meeting we will have a speaker on the sanctity of life. Her name is Megan Almon.
• The pink and orange tables will be feeding us this meeting!
• This is the last meeting to bring wipes for the pregnancy center. February’s item will be bibs and burp cloths. We only have one meeting in February, you can donate the bibs and burp cloths at Friday’s meeting as well.
• We are still in need of snacks for the MOPPETS closet. Please remember they cannot have peanuts or peanut butter in the snacks.
• Just friendly reminder, if your child is sick, or has been sick in the last 24 hours, please do not bring them to MOPS. This includes green mucus, vomiting or diarrhea, a temperature, unexplainable rashes or coughs. Thank you!